Back to School Sale!!

I don't think it is any secret.... but the big Back to School Sale is going on now and today is the LAST day so get on over to Teachers pay Teachers right now....


Even though today is the last day you can enter BTS13 at check out for MORE savings... my products will be 20% off through the 20th!

I'm going to share just a few:


My Pattern Block Zoo Animal Pack ... did I mention there are four various levels of difficulty to use!




Next up is Get It Write!  It has everything needed to get that Writing Center up and running. 




Coming soon..... a giveaway to get your school year off to a great start!

1 comment

  1. Always a pleasure to see what you are posting. Great sets, super organisation...a win win really.
    Julie :-)
    Mrs Stowe's Kinder Cottage

    ReplyDelete