Let's Create a Winter Wonderland for Sandy Hook!

I was so happy to find a way to help the students of Sandy Hook. Today I read on Sarah's Clearly Kindergarten blog that the Sandy Hook PTA is accepting snowflakes to decorate their new school. What a fun way for our students to help....even if some have no idea about what happened, they can still contribute.

The PTA of Sandy Hook has asked us to be creative and send snowflakes by January 12. You can mail them to: Connecticut PTSA, 60 Connolly Parkway, Building 12, Suite 103, Hamden, CT 06514. Click {HERE} to see their website with more information.

There are other fundraising ideas on this page.

I have been trying to think of how can I show this community that we care and that we are thinking of them. I love the idea of helping to decorate their new school.

I'll be getting out my paper, scissors and of course a little glitter on our first day back in school. Why don't you make some snowflakes too?!


No comments