I'm Absent Today

I'm just checking in to let you know I am not here today.

What?

Well, today is my first time blogging on the new collaborative blog Primary Powers.

So please jump on over and say hi to me! Did I mention I have a freebie for you over there? And so do many other fabulous bloggers!

This is what I look like when I am a superhero! {I wish I had red boots like this!}



christy primary powers crayons and whimsy

Oh and before I go.... don't forget to grab the Pattern Block Teepee Freebie {scroll down to the post right before this one}

And I am giving away an entire year's subscription to ESGI for new users! That is a $199 value...and in case you already have a subscription.... you  can still get $40 off your renewal. Don't miss out! Check that out RIGHT HERE! 

Ok...I'm running back to Primary Powers...please come with me!

No comments