Weekend Warriors: Sunday Edition



If you read my post yesterday I did a huge shout out to TpT and I got a little defensive. I couldn't help myself. Once in a while I hear some negativity about TpT and well... I gotta defend things I LOVE.

So today I was back to the drawing board... what is a "necessity" in my life? And not only that...but one that maybe you can benefit from as well.

And then my husband chimed in with his two cents........balance!

It takes the help of my hubby to have balance in my life because I am not good at it....so although I do feel it is a necessity.... it is also a goal I am constantly aiming for.

As teachers we put 110% of ourselves into our classroom and I have learned over the years that I need to make sure to make time for me.

I am a better teacher {and person overall} when things are balanced. When I have made time to hang out with friends, just sit and watch TV and when I actually exercise.

Between teaching, blogging, creating teaching products and selling Jamberry nail wraps I sometimes find myself working, working and ...........more working.

But when I am exercising, sleeping more than 5 hours and having ME time I think that makes me better when I am actually working. And I think it makes for a healthier lifestyle.

So you may see the word balance pop up here again as I set my New Year's Resolutions...because maintaining balance doesn't come naturally to me... but I believe in its importance.


Hop on over to some of these blogs below to see what is on their November Necessity list!

2 comments

  1. What a great reminder! I think we could all use a bit more balance inour lives. I loved your post on TpT - nothin' lazy about it!

    Slainte,
    ☘ Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Balance is very important and I am still working on learning how to do it well. Glad to know I am not alone.
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete