Getting Ready for School....

It seems so many people are already Back to School... but not me! Our first day with students will be September 5th. However, I feel like I have started as I get my room ready. This year I am changing to an ocean theme. I wanted to share an easy trick I learned from another teacher at my school for a way to add a little extra decoration to your theme with fun magnets. I bought this puzzle from Melissa and Doug - they have a ton of cute ones and if you search you can get a good deal.
Then I bought round magnets from the hardware store and hot glued them to the back of each puzzle piece.
And now you have adorable magnets to use in the classroom... I should have taken a picture of them from the front too! Soon I hope to post some pictures of my classroom.

1 comment