Valentine's Day is on its Way!

January is flying by! I feel like we just got back and yet somehow February is only 8 days away!

I love Valentine's Day- not so much in my personal life... don't get me wrong, my sweet husband takes good care of me. But what I really love is all the shenanigans at school to pass out Valentines. I can remember the excitement of it all when I was little and now I just love watching them! I set up a post office in my classroom and beginning February 6 we will be "mailing" our valentines to each other. I will blog about my "post office" soon!

I have been working on my Valentine unit for quite some time now.... I think you'll love the Valentine Lion craft. The perfect card for your little ones to give to their parents!

For language arts there is a rhyming words book, Valentine word bank, sight word game, print concepts and more! There is patterning, measuring, addition, numbers 1-30 including more than and less than in the area of math.

If you want to check it our please just click on one of the images below:




I am going to be posting more about Valentine's Day soon.

1 comment

  1. Informative blog thanks!Searching for valentine day activities that will encourage your teammates to play their vital role that will make them feel like next to each other click here for fun office games for valentine's day.

    ReplyDelete