TpT Three Million Members Sale!

It's time for a sale! Yep... I'm sure you have heard by now... but Teachers Pay Teachers is having a sale to celebrate having 3 million members! WOW! I am proud to be one of them.

My store is on sale Thursday and Friday for 20% off plus just endter TPT3 at check out for an additional 10% off!!

There are so many sellers having sales that this could be dangerous for me... always love getting new things to use in the classroom.... so I am linking up with Blog Hoppin' to kick this all off!

{darling image created by Rachel Lamb for Blog Hoppin'}
So what's on sale.....um... a lot... but I thought I would share two things from my store that I will be using in March....

1. St. Patrick's Day Leprechaun Mini Unit. In fact, we will be doing the directed draw leprechaun on Monday!


And maybe since I married an Irish guy I am overly obsessed with St. Patrick's Day.... but #2  is this fun poem "Five Little Leprechauns" that we will be reading and working with.


Here's a small sneak peak....
So hurry up and go get your shop on....... I am telling you TpT doesn't have sales often so don't waste this opportunity. And plus it's just fun!

So if you'll excuse me.... I am off to shop!

No comments