Summer Lovin' Sale {Day 1}

Today I bring you something fun...something new.... and something I am excited about!

Summer Lovin Sale
Yep, a sale!

A Summer Lovin' Sale.... you know it should be called "Summer Lovin' PLEASE Don't Let it End Sale" but we kept it short.... just Summer Lovin'

Here is how it works... 14 of us will sharing a different product {or products} each day over the next four days. It will be on sale for THAT DAY ONLY!

So that means you gotta stop by here often this week so you don't miss out.

Let's get right to it!

DAY 1
Summer Lovin Sale Crayons and Whimsy

Today I have TWO items on sale for you!

First up.....A writing center start up kit called "Get it Write."  It's a good one to have to kick off a new school year. And today it is 20% off! Woo Hoo!
Get it Write Crayons and Whimsy

Get it Write Writing Center Crayons and Whimsy

Get it Write Writing Center Crayons and Whimsy

What else is 20% off you may ask???? ....

Another good one for Back to School is my I Can Book. This is something that shows gross motor development over the course of the school year. It is for kindergarten and preschool friends.
I can Book Kindergarten Crayons and Whimsy Teachers Pay Teachers

I love to track the growth of my little ones.... because it is almost hard to believe just HOW MUCH they grow in so many ways! This could even be fun for a mom to do with her little one at home, too!

This I Can Book has one themed activity per month with various skills: writing, cutting, painting....you get the idea. And there is the option to start in August or September... because I know we all start and stop our school year in different places!

Here are a few of the months to give you an idea:
October I Can Book Crayons and Whimsy

December I Can Book Crayons and Whimsy


March I Can Book Crayons and Whimsy

Then at the end of the year you put all these together in a book....and voila! You have an adorable memory of the school year that documents their growth too!

So after you go to TpT to grab Get it Write and the I Can Book while they are on SALE you need to see what these fabulous ladies have in store for you!

And remember come back tomorrow for a different sale!

No comments