My Truth Monday: Celebrity Crush

I am happy to be linking up once again with Denise from Sunny Days in Second Grade for My Truth Monday. This week's topic.... Celebrity Crush!



When I saw this week's topic, I asked my hubby, "Who would you say is my celebrity crush?" And he said, "me." Ahh, how cute is that....... Umm, but you aren't a celebrity I answered. His next answer was Tony Romo. Umm, No, he's just my quarterback for my fantasy team and maybe I do think he is the most attractive of all NFL quarterbacks {including Tom Brady}.... but you are wrong again!

When I did say, "I think it is Matt Damon." He 100% agreed. And he says that the good news for him is that I will watch all Matt movies, especially the Bourne ones and well, other action movies... I am not as willing to waste spend my time viewing them. So it is a win win!!

Matt Damon is cute, smart and well, his mom is a teacher and this little clip makes me VERY happy. Thank you Matt! I had a crush on him before this video, but this sealed the deal:



1 comment

  1. You just made my morning with that Matt Damon clip. Never knew he was an advocate!!! Hope you have a wonderful week!

    -Jessie
    Whole Hearted Country

    ReplyDelete